How we can help
Mark and his team can help you with a whole host of plumbing problems like leaking taps, new hot water system installations, blocked drains and a whole bunch more.
We provide a whole range of different products and services, here are some of the things we can help you with:
- Water Main Replacements
- Bathroom Renovations and Makeovers
- Water Heaters and Hot Water Systems supply, install & maintenance
- Environmentally Friendly Hot Water Units, Heatpumps and Heat Pump Hot Water Systems
- Burst pipes
- Whirlybirds and skylights
- Tapware and kitchen sinks
- Waterwise plumbing
- Emergency plumbing
- Toilet installation
- Water filter systems
…and much more!
What our clients say:
I did visit the website. They offer a range of services. Some of which I will be in need soon.
Our team is available 24/7 - call us any time on 1300-655-827!
If your request isn't urgent, fill out the form to submit an online request.
Our usual turnaround time on online requests is 12-24 hours but usually faster during the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book a plumbing appointment or get a quote?
You can call us 24/7 on 1300-655-827 or book online by sending a request online through our website and one of the team will be in touch to schedule a time for a plumber to visit or to chat through pricing and quotes.
Do you charge a callout fee?
No! We don’t charge a callout fee during normal business hours.
Where are you located and what areas do you service?
Our HQ and administration office is located in West Perth however we have team members located all across a range of suburbs and no matter where you are, we’ll have a plumber near you.
Do you offer after-hours and emergency plumbing services?
Yes in most cases! If you need an urgent, emergency or after-hours job it’s best to call us ASAP on 1300-655-827.
If you have a water or gas leak please turn off that service at the meter immediately.
Our Service Offering
Does your local plumber:
- arrive on time?
- call in advance to confirm your booking?
- provide a guarantee on their work?
- provide a no call-out-fee service during business hours?
- provide an up-front price before starting work?
- have the buying power of a national company behind him?
- provide an in home warranty?
- allow you to book a plumber online?
Tap Doctor plumbers are members of the Master Plumbers & Gasfitters Association which means you can rest easy knowing that you’re using a licensed plumber.
Plumbing and Gasfitting Services
We offer a whole range of plumbing and gas products and services.
Click below to learn more.
Tap Doctor Plumbing is your number one choice for taps, tapware & related fixtures.
The Tap Doctor can provide a range of sanitaryware all from our mobile showroom.